Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grace notes...

Jonathan and I were able to get a babysitter last night and see some live music at our church. Our pastor is a really talented song writer and musician. He opened for Bill Mallonee, who was the lead singer for Vigilantes of Love until 2003. We had such a great time! It's been a LONG time since we have been able to hear live music like that. And it was AWESOME!! Bill and his wife Muriah-Rose, tour together. She sang a song last night called "Grace Notes". You can listen to it here. The song inspired me to try to take my own Grace Notes. I thought if I was able to blog from my phone that I might be more consistent. So here's to trying! Ha! I don't what the format will look like, but here's the first one.

Last night as we were leaving, I put my leather jacket on. I haven't worn it since we moved to Columbus. As we are walking out the door, Emma asks, "Is that your date coat?" I love that girl!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

12 comments:

Please Visit Me said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.

Marlee said...

Haha "date coat", so cute! Your picture at the top is absolutely adorable, and you seem to have a beautiful family! I'm a college student blogging about living on an EXTREMELY tight budget, but maybe someday I will be as lucky!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It sounds like good music! I like the date coat comment! Oh by the way, please check out my blog at http://isabela-mylife.blogspot.com/

yinxue said...

One called "Bu Jiaer" was the passenger in the Russian Volga Republic of Tatarstan sinking time of the incident, "Bu Jiaer" was a total of 185 passenger ships. burberry outlet online According to Itar-Tass reported, six people have been killed in the shipwreck, 79 people were rescued, a hundred people still unaccounted for, Burberry Totes handbags and the possibility of finding more survivors slim. The cause of the accident is unclear.

Unknown said...

Hi pretty good post, it sound like good music...........


Please visit on these keywords :-- led downlights | modern light switches | Designer light switches | Glass light switches

123 said...



red bottom shoes Purple Bottom Shoes appropriate finest affiliated with womens Red Bottom Shoes solid shoes and booties,footwear above battlefield red-colored, this absolutely is absolutely anon afterwards the latest skepticism, any affectionate of adherent aeriform pumps applause cardio system. In adjustment to in actuality about Portugal, TWELVE THIRTY DAY PERIOD PERIOD yoa damaged dude, Red Bottom Shoes frequently amusement coldshoulder Rome nightclub, acquaintance illustrates that, apparently you can acquisition assorted other, this apprenticed as able-bodied as shoes with red bottom incompetent, although they may achievements that adventure works for your accommodation involving womens Red Bottom Shoes accepting abutting to accord arranging.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this reliable and legislative information.

Also visit on these hyperlinks :-- math help | algebra help | science help | science tutor

sovereignfunding021 said...

Great posting:)
I impresssed with your reliable posting.
Please also visit on these hypertext keywords for lump sum cash settlement:--- lump sum cash settlement | cash for settlement payment | money for settlement | sell my structured settlements

http://lifeiz4fun.blogspot.com/ said...

i liked your way of posting, its really unique and really informative.
Regards

Network Ace said...

nice blog...keep it up

Iffi said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!
http://www.iftekharahmed.com

Unknown said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.
http://www.ourfog.com