Saturday, July 24, 2010

To resurrect or not?

So...I've been thinking lately that maybe I'll start blogging again. But there are so many things to consider and the first is are you still reading or am I still in your Google Reader??? :-) And the second is where to start. I suppose I just start from today. It's been so long since I blogged that it would take too long to catch you up. Besides, you're probably also on Facebook and you're probably mostly caught up anyway! ;-) So...here's to blogging again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're still in my reader!

You know what's funny, is I have one tab open that says "the Kelly's 4" and one that says "the Kelly's 5". hahaha!

Marc & Amy said...

we're here and all "ears"!! :)

mommytodd said...

I'm here and still check it. I do not have a "reader". Nor do I know what it is.

Laura and Andy said...

i got a reader just a few months ago, so I am putting you in my reader now that i know you are blogging again! the picture of the girls is super cute!